Microsoft Office 365
— is a new software product that combines a set of web services, which is distributed based on a subscription scheme "software + services". The suite provides access to various programs and services based on the Microsoft Office platform, business-class e-mail, functionality for communication and document management.
As a product, the subsequent Business Productivity Online Suite from Microsoft, Office 365 was primarily developed to provide mail hosting, access to corporate social networks and cloud data storage for business. Initially, the package included such tools:
- Business-class email on the server Exchange;
- Sharepoint portal and public site-business card with a simple page builder;
- Communicator Lync, which allows not only to exchange text phrases, but also to hold video and audio conferences, as well as to display the desktop
- Access to the latest version of Microsoft Office;
- Access to Microsoft Office applications in the corporate tariff plan.
- Place in Onedrive (Home users - 1 TB per user).
With realease of Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365 was expanded to provide services for different types of business, as well as for individual users who want to use the Office software package on a subscription basis. More...